Note: ‘Us’ refers to Nexus Fostering ‘You’, ‘User(s)’, ‘Visitor’ refers to any person who uses this website.
This Website is owned and controlled by Nexus Fostering.
Opt-Out Option: If you would like to have your personally-identifiable information removed from Nexus Fosterings databases going forward, please e-mail email@example.com, and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. However, there will be residual information that will remain within Nexus Fostering databases, access logs, and other historical internal records, which may or may not contain such personally-identifiable information.
the information we may gather
- Non-personally-identifiable information:
- As a standard practice, Nexus Fostering assigns a random number to each user for anonymously tracking content preferences and traffic patterns. This random number lets us keep track of “how many” times users are doing specific things – like visiting our site each month – without really knowing who those users are (unless they specifically tell us). We analyse this data for trends and statistics, such as which parts of our site users are visiting and how long they spend there. We also gather information about what users are searching for. We use all this information in order to improve our content, plan site enhancements, and measure overall site effectiveness.
- Personally identifiable information:
- General: In certain areas of this Site, we require that you provide us with personally identifiable information, in order to be able to use that portion or those portions of this Site.
- If you submit a request for more information from us, the information you submit will only be used by Nexus Fostering. Our lists are private and are never sold to any third parties. Nexus Fostering needs to collect and record certain information from you to allow us to deliver a service to you. This information will usually be collected when we have contact with you or your family, and will form a record of what is discussed and what we then do. Our records will be held in paper or computer files, sometimes a mix of the two.
We are responsible for collecting and using the information you give us properly and will always ensure that we use the information following the requirements of The General Data Protection Regulations 2018
Sometimes, we need to share some of your information with partner organisations to be able to complete or improve the service you receive. If we do need to use or share your information, we will make sure that only the information needed to be able to complete or improve your service is used. We will also ensure that the partner organisations we work with will do the same.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations, you have the right to see the personal information we hold about you, to have the information corrected if it is wrong or incomplete and to complain or challenge how we have used your information.
If you have any queries about this policy please feel free to contact us.